• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waiting and vehicles

red7204

Jun 26, 2009
Why not change the waiting for more people in the vehicle spawn be changed by having a button to bypass this.

I think if people want to crew with others in a tank they would say so or wait, most of the time being forced to wait means people might think you are waiting. Many people immediately say I go solo or a more blunt way, get the f**k out of my vehicle.

I did not have much of a problem with waiting in RO but in DH it seems I am waiting for 10 to 15 seconds.

I don't know if others have already posted about this, but its likely, I didn't search I just looked at the front page of threads. But why make people wait if they really don't want to share a tank.

well you see to fix the problem when somone tell u to **** out the vehicle u need to get ur trusty utenscils u now the spoon and foRk and u play with the antenna in the back of ur comput so then u can now share the tank with ur cmrades or u get the knife and pook the screen and then you tell the person we share tank or he go well no u go way so then u say to him no he get out of tank u follow him to tank so then he must tank :D :D :D

Upvote 0
well you see to fix the problem when somone tell u to **** out the vehicle u need to get ur trusty utenscils u now the spoon and foRk and u play with the antenna in the back of ur comput so then u can now share the tank with ur cmrades or u get the knife and pook the screen and then you tell the person we share tank or he go well no u go way so then u say to him no he get out of tank u follow him to tank so then he must tank :D :D :D

wtf??? :confused:

Upvote 0