• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

W.T.F ::::::: I do not like. put the legs

ok seriously, stand up, and look down, you are not a head with legs. You know this because you can very clearly see your chest, abs, and crotch (yes i said crotch laugh it up). The reasoning behind why it doesnt look right in other games is because most people (i hope) arent just a head stuck on a pair of legs. I say we one-up all them other ones and add the rest of the features. Besides, as nice as other "important" things are. It is the combined strength of all the little details that make things awesome.

Upvote 0
Lol, possibly a third person shooter? :rolleyes:

I agre that a lot of little things can make something better, but as I said before, it can be done really badly and that would detract from the look of the game. Maybe get a modder to give it a go, but I doubt they will because it will not affect gameplay at all. However, if they do a good job, i'm fairly sure Tripwire would have no problem implementing it.

Upvote 0
Why should KF waste there time on something only you want that would be completely useless instead of making new maps/weps/zombies and game modes. If you want to picture the legs look at yours and imagine them on your character. Also:

W.T.F ::::::: I do not like. put the legs theres a little something called :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have you ever played a first person shooter where you can see the legs of the character when you look down?

It looks awkward as hell and they never look natural.

Left 4 Dead 1. I hated it when they removed the feature from the sequel, I enjoyed looking at my tummy flapping around during spawn time as Boomer.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Left 4 Dead 1. I hated it when they removed the feature from the sequel, I enjoyed looking at my tummy flapping around during spawn time as Boomer.

I Totally agree, L4D2 really disappointed me when they removed the legs but anyway, i think it would be cool to see the legs like black cheetah's specimens versus mod when you were able to see the specimen legs your playing on

Upvote 0
On a more serious note, it'd be a cool addition, but I don't really see the appeal. Whenever I'm looking down there's usually a crawler there, so I'm usually too distracted to even notice the lack of legs. All in all, the only time I really noticed it was when I was playing Driftwoods RE1 Mansion Story, and it glitched, causing giant disembodied arms to drift around during cutscenes.

Upvote 0