• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I? I bet 70% of the people think it's not cool. AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CANCEL MY PRE ORDER. It's one of those stupid remarks like "Don't like this? Don't play it"

Shhh! Look at my rep. I was positive, and the fanboiz (girlz) put it there in 5 minutes in response to a completely honest and factual post like yours. They of the KGB do not tolerate dissent, and around here, it seems, truth is taken as dissent if it amounts to anything other than butt kissing.

Upvote 0
To be honest I am very disappointed. I love you guys are Tripwire and am one of your biggest fans, but I do understand. To be honest with all the nothing we heard about Beta I had a feeling you guys would put the beta on when the game was supposed to be released on the 30th. However since its you guys, I am going to encourage my fellow Tripwire/FPS/RO friends to hang in there because I am sure the end product will be worth the wait. I just do not like the fact that the full games release will probably coincide with the Battlefield 3 beta.. Oh well I will have to find time to play both.
Thanks for a solid update Ramm.

Reactions: Outlaw75
Upvote 0
fodgme.jpg

joking...

Genius. Where did you find that, or did you make it yourself?

Also, I feel this thread vindicates my choice to stick to the standard edition of the game. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.