• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unarmed combat pls!!

great input everyone! I hope the tripwire team are looking into this a bit, I was thinking yeh maybe they weren't all Iron Mike Tyson's back in Stalingrad, but surely a punch to the face would at least stun a dude for a few seconds, given you a tiny window to scramble for cover....I'm an original DOD beta player from back in the day, and I've often thought why can't I use my shovel as a last resort, I get the arguement about the silly shovel swinging that went on, but that goes on with the buttsmakcing and bayoing too (guilty myself sometimes!)

The other option, the one I personally love being a sadist myself is to bring in some Manhunt type melee combat, I think I heard someone mention picking up bricks and such.. hehe I'd love to behead a nazi with nothing but a shard of broken glass, or strand of wire! haha.. I swear I'm gonna make a Manhunt cross RO mod... watch the internet space in the near future! :D

Upvote 0