• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Two servers on 1 IP. Help

s0meb0dy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2023
Hello. I'm hosting killing floor server on VPS. It's running very well, no problems at all. This server Port is 7707 and OldQueryPortNumber is 7717. WebAdmin port 8075.

I created another server with Port 7807 and OldQueryPortNumber 7817. WebAdmn port 8076. When i start server in Putty console, it shows that the server is running perfectly fine and WebAdmin is working too, but in game server browser shows Unknown Server and no one can join. My VPS provider says that they are not blocking any port. Second server is default, i only changed ports and ServerBehindNat to True. But it does not work.

Please, help me. Thanks.

This configuration is very easy to do. You probably have figured it out by yourself by now. I'm responding vaguely because you don't give enough info, such as KF2 server logs how do you set these ports to verify if there are no syntax errors, netstat -plunt output and so on.

Meanwhile, read this guide, it has everything on that topic.

Upvote 0