• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Two Primaries

Mauser98k said:
What we need is a photo of a guy actually fighting with a pic, just like that pic of the FJ's and the captured .30 cal.

Well... maybe you forget that the "embedded reporters" are a quite new thing? :D

Seriously, I think anyone here can figure out what he would do in such a situation. Sure, a weapon and lots of gear are heavy enough. But if you see in a very specific situation a better weapon for this case liying at you feet... you would pick it up just to save your ass, and then throw it away. I'm sure it happened, I need no pics. It's a matter of common sense paired with survival instincts, isn't it?

Nevertheless, I'd like to see a lot of other things done before, so it is by all means no priority IMO. After all, you can actually still drop your weapon and take another one.

Upvote 0
well i think its a good idea.... i mean a soldier could carry 2 weapons in real life, so they should be able to ingame, seeing as its trying to be realistic. To balance simply take of stanima, make u run slower, and have slow weapon switch. Its not asif if it was implemented u would be forced to pick up an additonal weapon.

No need to flame the OP's perfectly reasonable suggestion.:mad:

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
You should be able to carry two primary weapons. There is no physical reason why a soldier couldnt carry two primary weapons. There can be a detriment such as stamina being eaten away quicker but for sake of realism it should be an option. Also, there are many times when a friendly could use an extra gun and the only way to get him one is to give away your own primary. It would be a big help to just give him the one strung on your back.

What? Are we playing doom? Have you actually ever held a rifle in your hands? I sure as hell wouldn't want to carry two weapons. Exactly when do the "many times a friendly could use an extra gun" occur? You can't be serious about this....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0