• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted Christmas Thoughts...

Personally, I would just like to see a fix for this patch, I cannot play my game since it came out, all I get is this

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2653 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: No Video

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

Tired reinstalling, deleting the system folder, verifing the cache, nothing has worked.

I can't even boot into the game and there's quite of few of us that are having this issue.

Upvote 0
It's all free and yet people find the most hilarious things to whine and ***** about.
Astonishing, TW is one of the best developers out there, show some respect.

If you are referring to me (I don't know since you didn't quote anyone) I am not whining or *****ing. I was merely asking if anyone was experiencing a similar issue. I have not one thing to complain about with this update. There is a massive difference between whining and asking if other individuals have experienced similar experiences as yourself.

Upvote 0