• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Of course he will, that's his whole schtick, in-between the nit-picking is some good reviewing. The critical thing is that his videos are massively popular and will cause people to look at and buy the game. This is the imperative, even if his review might make people enraged for no reason.

I like TB. Part of the reason it's fun to see.
Main reason is that it's a first impression, you can see what it is and he says everything he thinks.

In a review it's from memory so everything is distorted (especially with bad journalists).
Also he says things like : "I don't like this for this reason, but that's just me some people love it for this reason" instead of saying "This is just not correctly implemented and bad"

And the bug is about the MG, there appears to be an invisible wall when firing past the tank.

Upvote 0
I hope John is genuinely angry at him. Beneath the joking and sarcasm there has to be an element of 'what the **** do you think you're doing?'

Either way, legend.

I hope hes not angry, people say things under stress. Man was probably tired from games con, and being interviewed and under a camera cant be the most stress releasing thing in the world

Upvote 0
I think the fact that he was then playing an FPS added to the confusion. Quite frankly, he was caught with his, well, guard down. Mark my words: never talk with yer wife (or anyone important in your life, for that matter) while trying to kill pixel bastards! Such multi-tasking is bound to end unwell.

Upvote 0
Finally Preordered

Finally Preordered

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the Dev who did the gameplay presentation with TotalBiscuit. I was deciding whether or not to pre-order (a bit strapped for cash atm), but his awesome commentary finally did it for me. It was great to watch a dev who thoroughly enjoys the game and plays it just like many of us will. :D

EDIT:
This post probably should have gone in this thread. Could a mod please move it? Apologies!

Upvote 0
Just wanted to show my appreciation for the Dev who did the gameplay presentation with TotalBiscuit. I was deciding whether or not to pre-order (a bit strapped for cash atm), but his awesome commentary finally did it for me. It was great to watch a dev who thoroughly enjoys the game and plays it just like many of us will. :D

This. Pretty much sealed the deal for me as well. Hope to play against that guy for the lulz :p

Upvote 0

Alan?

At the moment he is the anti-christ for spreading his foul lies!

Ah who am I kidding? I still love the guy.

Upvote 0