• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To those who still believe in Classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta admit when the Classic idea was first pitched I was pretty against it. But after playing it a while, I've found it to be a mostly enjoyable experience and offers variety from the endless streams of Realism servers. That being said there still has to be a decision as to whether Classic will become the "full on realistic" game mode or just an OstFront throwback and now evident in that thread what people want is greatly varied.

Upvote 0
I gotta admit when the Classic idea was first pitched I was pretty against it. But after playing it a while, I've found it to be a mostly enjoyable experience and offers variety from the endless streams of Realism servers. That being said there still has to be a decision as to whether Classic will become the "full on realistic" game mode or just an OstFront throwback and now evident in that thread what people want is greatly varied.

Full on realstic, while respecting the spirit of RO.

Imo a total OstFront throwback should be left to mod/mutators (it would be fairly easy to do as it is mostly removing stuff).

Upvote 0
Full on realstic, while respecting the spirit of RO.

Imo a total OstFront throwback should be left to mod/mutators (it would be fairly easy to do as it is mostly removing stuff).

Unfortunately what constitutes "respecting RO1" is greatly debated here, and even more so what is realistic and how far we should go in the name of realism. I have a feeling it 'll take a good while of debating here before anything resembling a consensus can be made on any major issues.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately what constitutes "respecting RO1" is greatly debated here, and even more so what is realistic and how far we should go in the name of realism. I have a feeling it 'll take a good while of debating here before anything resembling a consensus can be made on any major issues.

Well we are debating and looking currently so hopefully everything works out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.