• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To The KF Vets...Post Your Screenshots :)

I was playing with 0.2 speed on manor one day and got this guy after me *RAAAWWR*
kinda tall crawler^^
Shot00747.jpg

Upvote 0
OMFG U SUVIVED ON "THS"! AND ON EXPERICANED BLUDDY HELL!!!(crapload of smilies)
Lol its not exactly that hard.

You just need two hunting shotguns or if possible two laws. Oh yeah add in a lot of grenades. And dualies or an handcannon for scrakes. You need to knife the weaker specimen in latter waves so you can save all your grenades and LAW rockets/HS rounds for FPs, and handcannon/dualies for the scrakes.
So, basically:
Melee = Clot, Stalker, Gorefast, Crawlers (I know crawlers are hard to melee just let them bite you once, they stand still IF you stand still whilst they nom on you).
Handcannon/Dualies = Scrakes, Sirens (They detonate your grenade rounds prematurely so KILL THEM AT ALL COSTS)
LAW/HS = Fleshpounds

Oh yeah, you need either a squaddie who listens blindly to you (dunno who would want to do that).
Or who takes some advice from you and is pretty capable of standing his own, so you can RELY on him blindly (Zetsumei). This means when you call **** like: MEDIC, or BT (breaking through), they leave their specimen and heal/start helping you at that instant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only screen shot I -for sure- know I still have is from the only time I played the mod, when it originally came out. Thought it was cool, but couldnt get my clanmates to play with me, so I never followed it after that.

I wrote on it back then, when I was trying to convince them, just to make sure the sense of high "oh noes-ness" factor was properly conveyed.

abouttodie.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0