• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tip you're hat to =>

Sexcopter in Danzig. Never got owned so bad in that map. Sorry, but I forgot what weapon he was using.
Stabby_in_Backy_ is freaking skilled and annoying! Sure, I hipshot and killed him plenty of times, but he seems to sneak up on me and shoot me up with his SVT-40! Everytime I see him in close range, I ran into my spawn, because his accuracy and reflexes were crazy. He had the highest score on his team which was 85, while I had the 2nd highest, with 29!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol hey I made somebody's list

Not having played in a little while...no tips of the hat as of late.

But [13th]Anakin/66 is a great sniper whos pissed me off a few times

and although you do not get a "tip of the hat" from me, all you SMG whores can anger me with the best of em (Vader, rhohan, entire cc// clan, etc.)

Crim gets some respect for doing it with a rifle of sorts at least

I shall revisit this thread next time I play with a true "tip of the hat"

Upvote 0
Anyone who is the rifleman class and leads the team throughout the map gets my respect. Using anything else but the rifleman class and getting to the top is just expected.

I can easily lead the team on any map if I take an automatic class, but I normally choose not to, unless a severe ass whipping needs to be done. Other then that, I stick to my bolt actions. Helps you get a lot better and to make every shot count.

Upvote 0
I have had the pleasure of playing alongside many good players but I **** at remembering names I'm afraid. Those I can remember are Ueber, Athena and Countess. I think it was Ueber who sniped me with a PzFaust from a distance of 100 metres - while I was sniping with my bolt from a window in Hedgehog... that was quite impressive.

Can't say I have been schooled by anyone either :D

Upvote 0