• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Tiger Shark Skin Coming During Sharkweek (Now Available To Everyone))

KoldStrejke

May 20, 2020
I realy don't like social media. so if the Dev's here can message me about news of this, that would be best. I need the skin for my PC and PS4 versions.

catloverplayer

Feb 20, 2020
I realy don't like social media. so if the Dev's here can message me about news of this, that would be best. I need the skin for my PC and PS4 versions.
The developers are the ones who commented on Twitter but maybe Yoshiro can comment.

SharkBoy266

Mar 20, 2020
Is it coming during Shark Week or is an announcment for a skin or different kinda skins/content coming? It seems too vague to be confirmed as anything other than hinting somwething is coming.

Reactions: KoldStrejke

catloverplayer

Feb 20, 2020
Is it coming during Shark Week or is an announcment for a skin or different kinda skins/content coming? It seems too vague to be confirmed as anything other than hinting somwething is coming.
It can't be different shark skins cause Tripwire says their working on dlc and can't talk about it yet. It was in reply about the tiger shark skin some people got when preordering the disk so that's what their talking about. Everyone is getting it. It should be announced sometimes during Shark Week and it's probably being included in a new bug fixing patch as well.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The skin is coming to all platforms and all players. On EGS it will automatically be granted, on console players will need to grab it as free DLC from the store.

KoldStrejke

May 20, 2020
by the way, the Shark Week show has not changed. I see very little Shark Coverage. and To much, Human Drama in Episode One anyway.

SharkBoy266

Mar 20, 2020
Yes, I had spoken about this awhile back in the Steam forums. Glad to see it came to fruition!