• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tier 3 Medic gun suggestion

How about a pancor jackhammer thats loaded with syringe-filled shells? just kidding =) but it would look funny!

Personally I think that overheal and such would make the game alot easier, and maybe abit too unrealistic.

Also i see nothing wrong with the current medic-gun, i use it all the time and love it. so make an improved version, maybe sligthly faster reload or a larger clip size, and make the dart heal more over time or as suggested, a small intsa-heal followed by the regular over-time heal.

oh, and to not make it OP with the range healing, make it share the syringe pool with the standrad medi-gun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
200px-Syringe_IMG.png

i'd buy this if it only took 2 blocks of weight and replaced the syringe

it was a joke, thats the syringe gun from TF2. I think any dartgun should have a REAL gun attached to it :D

As for healing dart options, I wouldn't mind healing 25% less with a new dart gun if the heal rate were increased 2X or 3X. Insta-heal is great gameplay wise but the realism and challenge would suffer. It shouldn't be EASY to save a teammate from the clutches of death, but I would like some faster healing because the current heal rate is pretty much irrelevant when someone's surrounded. Either less healing at a faster rate or only provide 1 dart before waiting for recharge instead of 2. With slightly lower recoil than the MP7, this would be the ideal emergency weapon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Um, isn't the MP5K older than the MP7? Shouldn't it be a lower tier weapon, not above the MP7?

Older doesn't always mean it's worse. Take the AK-47 for instance, it's been around forever because it's a great weapon. I'll bet it outperforms some modern assault rifles by a good margin.

Another example would be the Colt 1911 (especially if they brought it into KF). It would do much more damage than the 9mm because it fires .45 ammunition. The 1911 has been around for almost 100 years now.

Upvote 0