• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

m1awip4-1.png

Upvote 0
Why? and how long have you been employed by TWI to make that request? This is a thread on modelling in general and not specific to any TWI game.

If anything, I find his models inspirational and so should any other modder/modeller.
thats good and all but clearly this is a killing floor forum. there are forums for what hes doing though im sure.

Upvote 0
thats good and all but clearly this is a killing floor forum. there are forums for what hes doing though im sure.

The part I don't understand is Z3RO has been posting pics on this thread since August 2010 and YoYo has always been quite pleasant and praiseful of his posts (have a look through the thread) but then suddenly from nowhere and quite coincidentaly since Sorrow (his buddy) came out with one hell of a nasty remark (and yes it was very offending and very nasty), that suddenly YOYO decides he is speaking on behalf of TWI and asking Z3RO to stop posting.

Either he is two-faced or they have some sort of deissagreement with Z3RO or he thinks he works for TWI? either way, I don't agree with his post after all of the other posts he has made to the contrary.

However I do agree that this should be in the general TWI thread and not in KF but that doesn't give someone the right to act on TWI's behalf when there are clearly ulterior motives involved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The part I don't understand is Z3RO has been posting pics on this thread since August 2010 and YoYo has always been quite pleasant and praiseful of his posts (have a look through the thread) but then suddenly from nowhere and quite coincidentaly since Sorrow (his buddy) came out with one hell of a nasty remark (and yes it was very offending and very nasty), that suddenly YOYO decides he is speaking on behalf of TWI and asking Z3RO to stop posting.

Either he is two-faced or they have some sort of deissagreement with Z3RO or he thinks he works for TWI? either way, I don't agree with his post after all of the other posts he has made to the contrary.

However I do agree that this should be in the general TWI thread and not in KF but that doesn't give someone the right to act on TWI's behalf when there are clearly ulterior motives involved.

My previous actions depicted were the result of myself being exposed to an unsatisfactory response from Z3RO regarding his three dimensional renderings of various projectile launching devices. I request that you forgive me for my previous actions and offending statements so we may both move on.

Upvote 0
Pretty much went down as like this, Sorrow and YoYo asked for the Mp5k for their mod. I said no, it's already for another mod. I guess this must have upset them, so they started posting crap, and now I'm being told by YoYo to stop posting in my own thread with him threatening "I don't wanna repeat myself" via the forums and pm, as if he's some sorta TWI mod. Actually quite hilarious and yet sadly childish.

Upvote 0
glad to have you back zero, a tip it's best to just leave stuff like flaming/trolling for the mods to handle otherwise you end up going through what you just went through but next time they prob won't let you back... just pm a mod/dev tell them whats going on and it'll get sorted =D

so in other words ignore any future trolling and flaming, ex. ignore yoyo's response above.. thats what we call bait. lol i really like seeing ur work and i don't want to see you go =D

but anyways back on topic any new work/updates?

Upvote 0
glad to have you back zero, a tip it's best to just leave stuff like flaming/trolling for the mods to handle otherwise you end up going through what you just went through but next time they prob won't let you back... just pm a mod/dev tell them whats going on and it'll get sorted =D

so in other words ignore any future trolling and flaming, ex. ignore yoyo's response above.. thats what we call bait. lol i really like seeing ur work and i don't want to see you go =D

but anyways back on topic any new work/updates?

I was never banned. Anyways thanks for the support.

Well right now I'm working on the magizine and some of the internals. Here's a Screen shot of the wireframes.
Untitled-1-26.png

Upvote 0