• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thoughts for improving the game

Ramsi

Dec 9, 2021
1. Creatures that lose fins, tails, etc. somehow still manage to swim and, moreover, it seems to me that this is not possible.
2. It would be nice to add save slots for builds so that you don't have to constantly change each improvement and look for it in the list.
3. I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but when playing with a mouse it can be problematic to hover over the organs in the list, the mouse doesn’t hit them, you have to look for a place in the entire improvement square to hover over, apparently the developers made the game primarily for gamepads, and they themselves play from the gamepad.
4. The game sometimes jams on the Intel i5 8400 processor, loading it by almost 100 percent, optimization for these processors is possible) although there may be a problem of course in the processor and the game is too heavy for it
5. Historically, the megalodon has a size not of 10 meters as in the game, but 15-16 at least, maybe I'm in a hurry and respected developers plan to produce more dls, 5-6 pieces and increase each size by 1 meter as in the first dls then no questions, but dear developers please do not forget to make a wider swim in the grotto)
6. I would also like to see more locations, for example, an oceanic location with new living creatures, I think you have similar opportunities, for example, add submarines of various variations that would also take part in shark hunting, underwater laboratories, etc. In general, in the same way as you added the Plover island through the DLS, you can also add other locations, larger and more interesting, similar to the first and even better, larger and more diverse.
7. Status indicators, please. It is not clear when the shark is in the camp, or under a buff / debuff, and also indicators on the rest of the living creatures.
8. And for the sake of atmosphere, I think we should add to the fauna the ability to compete with each other, and not just with the player, I'm not saying that a flock of hammerhead sharks would cut with each other, I mean that sperm whales and killer whales bite with sharks as their natural enemies, other sharks could also eat other fish.
9. This is already a bug, most likely, but when a player throws a fish on land, for some reason it has unlimited oxygen and can lie there even though the whole game without dying
10. Add real-life beaches, but this is most likely from the realm of fantasy
11. And of course, more improvements, mutations, organs, etc. for the shark are welcome.
12. Debuff stacks from shadow set, counter would be added. It's the same with the atomic set, the buff stack counter on the shark

13. Well, I almost forgot how ridiculous it looks when a small pike bites a hefty Megalodon and it flies off even if not very much, like other small fish somehow manage to move the Megalodon, I think this needs to be tied to the mass rating and the greater the mass the greater the resistance to being repulsed by other fish into the flesh to the point that from that mega bite he will not feel it in any way because, again, historically, an adult mega had very dense skin weak skin was only in the mouth and fins, you can also add an organ dense skin that reduces damage, or add the effects of bleeding to the shark it is bitten during a battle or something similar that would pass over time, and this organ of the skin would reduce the chance that it will be bitten and increase the rate of blood coagulation, that is, the wounds heal faster

Upvote 0