• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Third Tactic - The Art of Melee.

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Some prefer to spray and pray with their PPsh, some prefer to cower and snipe, and some prefer to run up and get things done the efficient way, making sure that enemy is really dead. Which one are you? :IS2:

As of this post, no melee is implemented in RO2(Ramm said so). What do you think would be good additions to RO2 melee? If it is going to be the same as RO1, what are your techniques for melee? Are you the brutal beserker who brutally stabs people and clubs enemies to death, are you a quiet ninja, lurking in the shadows for the opportunity to poke a sniper, or a balance of both? Discuss.

This is why I can't wait for RS. I've gotten so few Bayonet kills in Ost, and who knows how many times I've tried.

PS: They Better have melee in HoS, so what is this I am hearing that says they may not?

bayonet first, if you die because of a bullet its because the other side lacks honour.

Ah my friend, the other side has little honor. That's why RS will be epic.

Upvote 0