• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

There goes ma cheap booze :(.

Those figures don't make sense.

It says that Scotland drank per person 25% more than England and Wales stating that 50.1 million litres of alcohol were bought in Scotland last year, so divided by 5,062,011 people that's about 9.89 liters which which compared to what they say the English/Welsh are at with 9.7 liters isnt quite the huge 25% more than what they say.

Anyway didnt they bump up the price of alcohol last year? Its weird though, in Edinburgh where I am the prices are cheaper than in the (same chain of) shops around my parents.

EDIT: Ironically enough guess what I'm drinking right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think the alc figures came from Wine. I know ALOT of people that go home at night and easily drink a sociable bottle of wine or two with their wife/husband/etc.

I also reckon if I added up my beers over a year I can reach that total no problem, and I dont drink often.

Infact i had 4 beers with lunch today, cause I was thirsty. I like having a pub below my office :cool:

Also, take that English weak drinkers :p

Upvote 0