• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Trouble With Atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people were not fighting about religion, it would be about money... oh wait, that IS what we fight about. Along with about a million other reasons.

I will try to find the link...

well I cant find the original, but here is the gist of it. http://www.christianaction.org.za/firearmnews/2004-04_thegreatestkiller.htm

Stalin and Mao killed more people as atheists than the Catholics, Muslims, and Satanist combined... it's true.

Sorry to poop on your parade Lizard-dood.

Upvote 0
I dont see how atheism could possibly make anything worse, Christianity and Islam both are suppose to accept other people's beliefs. You can believe what you want, I believe in God, he has had a visible impact on my life from my point of view. Sometimes it gets a little strange the way things happen. I also believe in guardian angels and sometimes I like to talk to God, but perhaps I'm actually talking to my angel. Regardless I believe.

Oh by the way moderators, I FULLY EXPECT punishments to be handed out for everyone who posted "IN before the lock", I recieved my 7 point penalty for doing so and I demand that others will be punished as well. and by the way what the hell is the point system? It isn't explained in the rules sticky even though I've pointed it out to some of you.

Upvote 0
"Religion is the opium of the masses." So atheist here.

@BuddyLee: Didn't you learn anything from your past humiliations, kid? Back up your claims.

Lockety lock lock lock.

Lost-locke.jpg

Upvote 0
"Religion is the opium of the masses." So atheist here.

@BuddyLee: Didn't you learn anything from your past humiliations, kid? Back up your claims.
I guess Stalin didn't kill any of his subjects... nor Mao... or any of your Godless heathen ancestors.

Dude, if you were not too busy following some trendy Commie is kewl conformism... you might just be able to form an opinion all your own.

The numbers speak for themselves. And I ain't your kid, douchebag... if I was I would kill myself.

At least 180 million people have been killed by secular governments in the 20th Century. And that is a very conservative estimate. We are not here talking about people who have died in wars caused by secular humanist states, because that would massively increase the body count. No, over 180 million people have been killed by their own secular humanist governments in the 20th Century. The greatest threat to life in the 20th Century was not firearm accidents, or crime, or even wars! More people were killed by their own governments in peace time than were killed by foreign invaders in war time.

Just remember, I stated my opinion, then you trolled me. So why don't you just crawl back up inside your mum and die... the World would be a better place... troll.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*misinformation and b*tching*

Stalin and Mao are not the issue here, the issue is your childish misinformation and total ignorance of anything that opposes your views. I'm not going to bother answer your "numbers" which have no scientific basis whatsoever.

Another thing is that crusades were made in the name of christianity. You cannot possibly link unfortunate events with atheists, unless you have some sort of distorted view on them. :rolleyes:

Oh, you just have to start personal insults. What a noble soul you are.

Come on, admins!
ep_marioperez2.jpg

Upvote 0
Stalin and Mao are not the issue here, the issue is your childish misinformation and total ignorance of anything that opposes your views. I'm not going to bother answer your "numbers" which have no scientific basis whatsoever.

Another thing is that crusades were made in the name of christianity. You cannot possibly link unfortunate events with atheists, unless you have some sort of distorted view on them. :rolleyes:

Oh, you just have to start personal insults. What a noble soul you are.
Stalin wanted to wipe out religion, just like Bin Laden wants to wipe out Christianity... just like the Crusaders wanted to slay the Turk... same crap, different figure-head.

And yes, congrats, you have made me Hate you over the Intarweb... good job. :rolleyes:

the issue is your childish misinformation and total ignorance of anything that opposes your views.
Hmm, you are the turd who got all flammable over my opinion. I guess you like to call the kettle black. Because you are guilty of the above quoted. Intolerance of my opinion. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Upvote 0
Stalin wanted to wipe out religion, just like Bin Laden wants to wipe out Christianity... just like the Crusaders wanted to slay the Turk... same crap, different figure-head.

And yes, congrats, you have made me Hate you over the Intarweb... good job. :rolleyes:

Hmm, you are the turd who got all flammable over my opinion. I guess you like to call the kettle black. Because you are guilty of the above quoted. Intolerance of my opinion. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Hell, you can hate me all you want and you may think I'm a piece of poo and stuff. I'm not intolerant of your opinion, I'm intolerant of your misinformation. Here's an easy example:

Example #1:

You: I think Stalin sukcx.
Me: k

Example #2:

You I think Stalin killed gazillion people and he was a member of Village People.
Me: *proves you wrong*

There's a distinct difference between opinions and facts.

Anyways, what's your problem with atheists?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.