• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The silence is deafening.

ro2 has potential like no other game right now. It has magnificent gun controls, an unmatched movement system, mod tools, free dlc and many other fantastic features. I think twi has done a fantastic job in many areas, and they did it like nobody else could.
Sadly, i'm afraid it simply has too many problems right now, just flat out gameplay flaws. Most of the problems in this game actually were foreseen by people way before the dde beta. There are too many things about this game that just make me wonder why these things are in.

Why did you force unlocking down our throats? Why didn't you give us a proper alternative?
Why did you add lockdown? Why is there no option to turn it off?
Why did you make such tiny maps?
Why did you make bolt action rifles a small minority?
Why did you add all these "cool" prototype weapons that have caused so many problems?
I guess the main answer would be "to attract new players", but all the people who i know that are new to ro wish all of those features weren't there.
These are questions that i'm sure many of us wish we could get an answer for.

:is2: you are so right :is2: !!!!!!

Upvote 0
RO2 has potential like no other game right now. It has magnificent gun controls, an unmatched movement system, mod tools, free DLC and many other fantastic features. I think TWI has done a fantastic job in many areas, and they did it like nobody else could.
Sadly, I'm afraid it simply has too many problems right now, just flat out gameplay flaws. Most of the problems in this game actually were foreseen by people way before the DDE beta. There are too many things about this game that just make me wonder why these things are in.

Why did you force unlocking down our throats? Why didn't you give us a proper alternative?
Why did you add lockdown? Why is there no option to turn it off?
Why did you make such tiny maps?
Why did you make bolt action rifles a small minority?
Why did you add all these "cool" prototype weapons that have caused so many problems?
I guess the main answer would be "to attract new players", but all the people who I know that are new to RO wish all of those features weren't there.
These are questions that I'm sure many of us wish we could get an answer for.

The easy answer for everything...

To cash in on the bored COD crowd waiting for their new game.

Hopefully by the time they all bail on RO2 we will get sequel we wanted.

Reactions: Nenjin
Upvote 0