• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

you guys getting me all inspired/excited with all the picture y'all posting. :D

This was supposed to be for phase 2 of the contest. never finished it. Cursed be them cover nodes :p

It's offical..."I FREAKING HATE COVER NODES WITH A PASSION!"

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
you guys getting me all inspired/excited with all the picture y'all posting. :D

This was supposed to be for phase 2 of the contest. never finished it. Cursed be them cover nodes :p

It's offical..."I FREAKING HATE COVER NODES WITH A PASSION!"

Spoiler!
Ooh, I like the multicolored trees. I hope to see this map finished up sometime soon. I will always welcome new content.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Still a very, very, very early WIP. It will have 5 capzones, 3 neutral caps laid out in the centre of the map, and 2 base/trenches cap zone on opposite sides for each team. I am hoping for this map to be about the size of Barashka. The type fighting that I'm aiming for would be the hill capzone to be very important, being able to overwatch the other two neutral caps.

The fight for the hill will have lots of trees and vegetation, and I'll probably add some trenches, a watch tower and a shack at the centre of it or something. The second neutral cap would be a small village, encircled by a tree line. I want teams to use this border of trees to set up epic attacks on the village from many directions. I am still deciding on what the third cap should be. Suggestions would be appreciated.

There will be tanks, maybe 1-2 per team, and there will definitely be clown cars when they are added to the game.

This will be the first map that I attempt to make for anything.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Still a very, very, very early WIP. It will have 5 capzones, 3 neutral caps laid out in the centre of the map, and 2 base/trenches cap zone on opposite sides for each team. I am hoping for this map to be about the size of Barashka. The type fighting that I'm aiming for would be the hill capzone to be very important, being able to overwatch the other two neutral caps.

The fight for the hill will have lots of trees and vegetation, and I'll probably add some trenches, a watch tower and a shack at the centre of it or something. The second neutral cap would be a small village, encircled by a tree line. I want teams to use this border of trees to set up epic attacks on the village from many directions. I am still deciding on what the third cap should be. Suggestions would be appreciated.

There will be tanks, maybe 1-2 per team, and there will definitely be clown cars when they are added to the game.

This will be the first map that I attempt to make for anything.

*sniffle* Reminds me of when I first started Winterwald. Let me know if you need some help. I will have some more tutorials this weekend.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
new Map WIP by me

a scenario in the german Operation ,,Wintergewitter,, the german attack to break the soviet encirclement of the german 6th army ...

it will be showing u the last advances on the 20-23 december to take a brigde over the ,,MyshkovaRiver,,(map-name) and fight in a small village to expand the brigdehead..

Attachments

• MyshkovaRiver.jpg
    MyshkovaRiver.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MyshkovaRiver1.jpg
    MyshkovaRiver1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Starting a map (literally just started). Night-time and winter. I have an alright idea for what I want. Here I'm just messing around with the lighting a bit.

Hey Danh, the forest pics above, would they run smoothly? Cause I'm having lag issues on my much smaller map. Doing my best to add hilly terrain and what not.

EDIT: Guess I should have built my lighting before posting. Duh.

New pic after light build. Strangely my trees cast no shadow. Maybe becuase its a deco layer? Though I have it set to cast a shadow in my terrain properties.

Attachments

• ScreenShot00000.jpg
    ScreenShot00000.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShot00001.jpg
    ScreenShot00001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0