• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

What a cat? I don't get it :eek:

No man, a portal gun. :p

smiley_1.jpg

Upvote 0
To resurrect the spinning woman gif...my fiancee and I both watched this damn thing for several minutes. Every time she changed direction, we both immediately noticed the change. Seems odd that the optical illusion would work at exactly the same time with the same effect for both of us.

...so who's going to PM me the Portal pics? :D

Upvote 0
To resurrect the spinning woman gif...my fiancee and I both watched this damn thing for several minutes. Every time she changed direction, we both immediately noticed the change. Seems odd that the optical illusion would work at exactly the same time with the same effect for both of us.

...so who's going to PM me the Portal pics? :D

Your point would be valid if you weren't wrong.

Upvote 0
I buy cheap keyboards cause I tend to spill **** on them... went through 4 different ones last year only.

The current one made it through the last 4 months though. *crosses fingers*

Heh, thats one thing i like about my G15, it has drain holes under the keys, and all the electronics looks to be insulated by a rubber mat, so spillage is no problem.

I've allready dumped 3 cups of coffee in it, and atleast 2 glasses of water and a beer, still works flawlessly.

Upvote 0