• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Just like "ersatz" and "angst"

Give us our words back, you suckers! We at least invent our own english words that don't mean anything (or at least something else) in english, like "handy" (cell phone) or "oldtimer" (vintage car).
We, greeks, invent words (almost) everybody stole, use and speak. :cool:

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
0000000000000oc8.jpg

Upvote 0
Some new movie that makes you spazz out because of crappy camera work... at least that's how i felt during the preview. There is so much shaking and focusing and unfocusing you don't even have the time to see what's going on... like in that gif up there.
Basically, the story is something comes in and rapes new york city a new *** hole, and this guy with a hand held camera is making a documentary about it or something. I though it was aliens when i saw the preview, but sea monsters? lol!

/edit I haven't actually seen the movie, it might be a great piece of art or what not. But it just felt like the director went overboard trying to try new things with the camera work.

Upvote 0
Its basically a internet hyped film which i must admit has whetted my appetite. Its some kind of "Godzilla" movie but filmed from the POV of a small group of friends who were filming a birthday party when the poop hit the fan. An interesting take on the typical monster movie focusing on individuals rather than the hole world being dooooooooomed.

Watch the trailers on apple and visit the slusho website (apparently it is semi related as slusho is a brand featured in many of the directors projects)

Upvote 0