• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Stolen from The_Masta.
faceg.gif

HoI3fu.jpg

Upvote 0
That makes sense, lol.
I spent Boxing Day in the company of a couple of rat's, facinating...

Indeed. I used to give mine fresh fruits and vegetables, and one of my rats would arrange hers according to type. She'd have broccoli in one row, corn in another row, strawberries in another, etc. They're oddly meticulous about some things.

I miss having rats. :(

Upvote 0
Thats captain hiltz ma brothers rat hes an Aguti hooded rat (the spelling might be wrong). We had break him and his brother up because Hilts was always attacking his brother so ive got his brother now. I havn't got any pics of him.

DSC00074.jpg

I think I died a little at the rat trying to drink from the mini Dr. Pepper.

U wouldnt if one of them had spilled your pint over and was helping himself to some nice cold lager........ :).

Thats either Ralf or Splinter my youngest brothers rats.

5780_126426117982_750372982_2608494_2364394_n.jpg

5780_126426072982_750372982_2608487_1200394_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Well, rats are pretty smart and they can be litter trained. I never tried to litter train mine though so when I had them out they just went wherever they wanted. It didn't bother me though; it's easy to clean up and they don't smell unless you don't clean their cage often enough. If they like you they'll scent mark you with drops of pee which is...kind of endearing in a gross way.

Also here's two dumbo boys I had. The vegetables and crap around them were from their dinner.

Reactions: Nimsky and Vintage
Upvote 0