• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

IxnAzn.gif

2h3bdr9.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a welcome break from TK-ing allied armour.:(

Hm. Remind me again ... what was the first British ship sunk in WWII? And what was the first ship sunk by the RN in WWII?

And again, what aircraft killed the first Hurricane in WWII? And what was the first kill scored by a Spitfire in WWII?

Own goals are not the exclusive province of any one nation.

Upvote 0
But, but those were orange rocket launchers :eek:

I wasn't thinking about that incident, I was thinking about the largest single loss of life amongst British forces in the first Gulf war and the attack on my mate's uncle's tank platoon in France, 1944 where a USAAF P-51 killed several of his mates after a few other instances, enough of them that it reached the point where unofficial word went down from the tank regiment HQ, "Next time you see a yank flyboy get anywhere near your column, just shoot the ****er down."

Goals are not the exclusive province of any footballer, but Didier Drogba has a justly deserved reputation for his ability to put them in the net.

But, having said that, I don't want to indulge in a pointless exercise in upsetting the large proportion of forums users who are American. The Brits have a longer history of fighting alongside the Americans than we have fighting against them and there are not many nations about whom we can say that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0