• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The one and only release time thread

It says on steam game unlocks in 21 hours in 21 hours it will be close to the 14th why should the rest of the world stop for the yanks ?

I'm so glad its coming to us after all this time and its going to be great but why keep the rest of the world waiting steam WHY STEAM WHY!!!!

TWI are epic btw but i hate steam for their racist behaviour ;).

You're confused. It unlocks in 21 hours for everyone. I'm in North America.

Whats ridiculous is that, the preload isn't even up yet and the release is tomorrow.

Most Steam games don't get preloads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Like i said above this is a yank release so they get it the same time as everyone else which is BS.

In 3 hours its going to be the 13TH in the UK / United Kingdom.

Hell i have no problem with this i just think everyone should not be held up ;)

It's been the 13th in Japan for like 5 hours now.

**** YOU TRIPWIRE YOU LYING BASTARDS I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM YOU AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnNNNNNnnnnnnNnNnN.....

Whats ridiculous is that, the preload isn't even up yet and the release is tomorrow.

Probably because there's almost certainly not going to be the option to preload.. so don't hold your breath while you wait.

Reactions: pepihoh and Coolguy
Upvote 0
Like i said though im not crying im just curious for why we have to wait its like a waste of 22 hours of my life now i have to play another game for 22 hours :p.

The release date is obviously North America (TWI being American), so its up to you to to figure out the difference for timezones. It will probably be the 14th for alot of people, BUT ITS STILL RELEASING ON TIME!!! Why should you get early access to this game just because of your country's relation to the sun? :rolleyes:

We all wait the SAME amount of time...

Upvote 0