• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

I was all happy being MGer and I was thinking 'hmm ive been alive for a while and killed a fair handful, I wonder when I'll get my shiny x number of MG kills in one life award' only to realise its only total no. of kills ever for the MG grrr :p

Ah well i was having fun anyway. :)

Edit: Eaglescrzy deserves some sort of special achievment, he took a PDTR round in the chest from about 10 meters and didnt even flinch in his bayo charge to stab me in the head

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's weird, because I've been playing on the servers that are set up for it but I don't seem to get any of the new ones.

I got the bronze and silver kills achievements, but after that it's stopped totally and I haven't even gotten any more, even if I meet the requirements.

Like just earlier I was on the SKS server and got for sure at least 60 kills, probably more like 75 just by playing tanker on Leningrad, and yet I haven't gotten the one for kills gold.

I killed a tiger on what I believe was a stock map with a T-34/76 with 3 shots to the backside and didn't get that achievement.

And I've killed at least 25 people in the last 2 days with my bayonet, including a 7(!) kill bayo streak on Anatiolli.

No achievement there either.

Weird stuff.

Upvote 0
So far I have

Kills - Bronze
Kills - Silver
Kills - Gold
Excellent Marksman - Bronze
Johnny on the Spot - Bronze

I was playing the map where the Allies have to defend the 3 bunkers and the Axis come from across a valley (yes, I'm bad at remembering names). Anyway, I got ~15 kills from a bunker to someone on the other side of the valley and no achievement. I guess 200 meters is farther than I imagined.

Upvote 0
It's weird, because I've been playing on the servers that are set up for it but I don't seem to get any of the new ones.

I got the bronze and silver kills achievements, but after that it's stopped totally and I haven't even gotten any more, even if I meet the requirements.

Like just earlier I was on the SKS server and got for sure at least 60 kills, probably more like 75 just by playing tanker on Leningrad, and yet I haven't gotten the one for kills gold.

I killed a tiger on what I believe was a stock map with a T-34/76 with 3 shots to the backside and didn't get that achievement.

And I've killed at least 25 people in the last 2 days with my bayonet, including a 7(!) kill bayo streak on Anatiolli.

No achievement there either.

Weird stuff.

same thing is happening to me not getting the achievements for the kills and other stuff.

Upvote 0
same thing is happening to me not getting the achievements for the kills and other stuff.

Eh.
Makes me wonder too..
I mean, my 2nd game post update was a basovka round where I mostly played ammo runner for our (awesome _ he finished with like 130 points) Mger. And I ended up with with 97 points. And no Johnny achievement. Granted, I made a few kills too, especially with a DP dropped by the other mger, but I don't think I killed 50 people... Especially considering that, even with a pretty good first game before this one, I didn't get the silver kills after basovka either...
Plus I reloaded like 4 meger since then, and still...

Upvote 0
achievementsb.jpg

It's kind of funny - I got Glorious Leader by holding the first point of SmolenskStalemate killing for 10 minutes straight.

Raining men was hilariously awesome to get.

Upvote 0
Wow I just had one of my best RO moments ever, thanks to Achievements :D

It was berezina on german side. We were advancing towards frontline 1 and on the way in some village i spotted a russian and shot him with the K98k. I then walked up to him and took his MN-sniper rifle. So then I positioned myself in some destroyed house and shot about 4-5 enemies @frontline 1. After advancing to frontline 1 and resupplying with ammo I positioned myself and got another kills from enemies over at frontline 2 which if I had to guess would be at least about 700-800m away. Kinda funny because I never really was any good with the sniper rifle, but now knowing how you have to aim over distance it's so awesome :D

Anyways I then actually got the Vasily Lives achievement which I think is totally awesome.

But the really funny thing -> I shot one enemy where I thought only the head was popping out of the trenches of 2nd line, agaiin probably like 700-800meters, so I fired and hit. Suddenly I got the 'whack-a-mole bronze' achievement :D I actually hit a tank commander popping his head out of a tank over 700-800m away without actually knowing if it was an enemy or an obstacle :D:D One of the best moments really and I'm playing since Beta 2.0 :D

Upvote 0