• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The future of Maneater: increase replay ability and immersion.

So first and foremost I have to say thank you to all the devs who work so hard on this game. I’ve loved sharks my whole life and this game is a dream come true. However there are some things I think could improve this game dramatically, especially for those of us who just enjoy swimming around or have completed everything already.

1. More DLC with new relevant creatures added to dlc and main world:
- So one thing that has bothered me since the very beginning has been the absence of some main oceanic creatures. The 3 I’d like to see most is the Tiger shark, octopus, and of course dolphins (in pods of 2-3 and solo)

2.Creature Interactions especially between predators and prey!
- I’ve seen this posted multiple people’s threads and I have to agree, while being in battles with other predators is fun, I’d like to see other interactions for a change. Predator fights and predators attacking prey every now and again would be awesome and immersive.

3. New Game. + with all your passive perks/organs (like Subliminal Evasion) unlocked if you earned them.
- I think this is a great reward for players who have finished everything in the game and just want to go back through again and play at their own pace. Especially with perks that make things more realistic. (Maybe give us another organ slot too?)

4. Make people actually react realistically.
- Another immersion killer here, I’d like to see the Ai run away as far as the edge of the map will let them for a change. Even if this makes completing the (kill 10 people) quests harder I would accept the challenge of either having to go get them on land or waiting for them to come back eventually once things calm down. Literally if you guys programmed them to run directly away until they reached a wall would be better than standing still like they do now. Hunting and stalking humans as a massive stealthy predator should be fun, not an easy fetch quest with everyone standing still while you eat them lol.

I’m sure there are some other things that could be added for Max level players too (get x number of kills or sink x amount of coast guard vessels, etc) that you could make achievements , a skin or something else for finishing.

Well that’s about all I got for now, oh btw I loved that idea one player had of a pirate dlc with the Kraken as the final boss ! The Caribbean would be an awesome venue for some final dlc. Thank you again for making this game, truly unique and a great shark RPG. Can’t wait to sink my teeth into whatever comes next.