• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The first update post - of many to come!

Rak said:
Awesome,but isn't the right side of the tank in last screenshot is hovering in the air? :) Lack of correctly modelled center of mass like vanilla mod?

But I still hope we're gonna see much more advanced tank "driving" modelling,not like the slipping thingies in mod :).Is there any hope of adjusting "karma" physics for tanks and make it server side?
I think it just hadnt dropped into the crater in front of it. My guess is that the back half is still on crater rim. Great pics though! Finally will be able to lean around corner to get head shot off! LOL

Upvote 0
Most of those can just be attributed to cutting down on polygons to make sure it runs well. What you have is a very high detail Stug, probably one of the best in a game to date, but some minor sacrifices are made to ensure it doesn't cripple systems.

The end result to all but the most crticial eye is a vehicle that is exatcly as they expect to see it, and the minor flaws in accuracy are only noticable in direct comparisson to technical drawings and detailed photos of sections in closeup

Upvote 0