• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
Just a friendly reminder for the newcomers:

from the forum rules:

• All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, you can have both text and images
  • - For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 100 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
  • - For images in signatures: 1 image up to 400 pixels wide, 150 pixels tall and 100kb in size plus 2 lines normal size text and up to 100 chars per line
Please follow these rules, saves us some work ;)

CU||Y

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
A few simple RO2 themed sigs:

--

--

--

Hi Damo, any chance you could maybe link those pics without your name on them :)
Would love to nick them to try make a sig for myself :)
Then again since Damien is my first name and im often called Damo they may suit lol,,, dont worry i wont use them with Damo included, theres only one Damo in RO ;);)

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK
I don't know, I pour my time into Photoshop and then some git wants not only to steal my work, but also for me to edit it for him before he does! :(

Oh go on then, why not :D

Unfortunately I don't have the PSD files anymore so I've had to go back to Photoshop to doctor my name out of them so I hope these are ok for you:

-

-

-

Defekt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2011
Below is mine I threw together to advertise my blog. The background image is one I colourise myself, really could do with making it a bit shinier though!