• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

So I came up with two characters out of nowhere.

1330453872.cgibby_ratteundmaus.png

I'm quite proud of these two. I could do some comic strip about them or something someday. Also **** yeah, WW2 cartoons.

Upvote 0
I think the realistic head looks pretty creepy it all. :c

Look at e.g. Disney's Robin Hood, and how the hero's face has pretty human features, such as his eyes and expressions, making him seem more friendly, lively, and somehow more natural and less creepy. In a cartoon/psuedo-realistic world, it looks relatively pleasant and happy.

However, this dogman looks way too animalistic and expressionless and it looks more like some horrible monster made in a lab. Furries and IRL don't mix. Even anime characters have the same problem.

Fair enough.

I have some STALKER ones, but i can't post right at this moment. :)

Upvote 0
I laughed when I saw the "bonus content" for the pre-order. Besides that mission, of course, you'll get... a scoped svt, and... a K98!!!

If the game is as realistic as they say it is, the mission will not be winnable. ;)

*Insert "You don't say pic"*

Well, even if the game is "realistic", a bonus mission with no effect on the main story, may have an alien invasion without problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0