• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Haha, oh wow

(no offence).
What I meant with that point was that I'm not going to have someone who spends his weekends in a dark room playing simulations with internet friends calling me a woman due to my shopping behavior or calling me a spoiled child.

As for this weekend, I'll probably go out tonight but that's it because I gotta save money for my mothers christmas presents(2 books).

Upvote 0
It's my work Christmas do, so I'll be breaking out a suit, eating free food and drinking free drink in a local cricket club/stadium until

a) The venue closes
b) Someone spills something on me
c) I drink too much get very ill and get taken/sent home

I predict a.

Edit : Oh and when I wake up feeling rough I'll clean the bathroom. As I'm (damn it) 4n4l (isnt a dirty word!!!) about cleanliness when I'm hungover.

Damn party was cancelled because of the snowy weather. I tried to make a snowman but the snow isn't right for it.

Ahhh well. Beer, TV and games it is then...

Reactions: Lonyo
Upvote 0
So about 3b, What is everyone doing this weekend? :D

Going out tonight, to this horrible place that is absolutely crowded and makes me feel like i'm standing in a cattle-transport, plays horrible music and happens to be the number 1 bar of Northern Holland. But i simply cant stand it.
Why i'm even going is a question i'm asking myself too, but i need to get out of the house for a while and two of my best friends have a girl to meet there so yeah. I can play the third wheel on the barrow :p
Oh, the things i do for friends. I so need some death metal when i get home, or a punching bag.

Upvote 0
Apparently someone has hacked into our home network because all settings are suddenly different and my PC keeps getting random BSDs, always with different error codes since the afternoon, but from what I watched only when I'm connected and wanna watch something on the internet. On laptop it's fine, but seriously I wish there was just one time when everything in this goddamn place actually works at the same time!

Upvote 0
Apparently someone has hacked into our home network because all settings are suddenly different and my PC keeps getting random BSDs, always with different error codes since the afternoon, but from what I watched only when I'm connected and wanna watch something on the internet. On laptop it's fine, but seriously I wish there was just one time when everything in this goddamn place actually works at the same time!
Probably hacked by a
... nerd sitting in the dark computer room the whole day drinking energy drinks....

Upvote 0

Too bad you're not more of a nerd ... you'd have known how to turn your SSID broadcast off and set up a MAC filter.

You ever take one of those rare pisses where.. mid-way through, 70% of the stream is going in its usual straightforward path to the bowl, but then out of nowhere there's this simultaneous 30% rogue trickle that misses everything but the floor? Of course, you're in full flow and cant hit the brakes..

Dammit.

Usually it's not a rogue trickle ... when that happens to me I'm just really trashed and it's a clue that I need to start closing one eye so I can get back to single vision.

Upvote 0
Too bad you're not more of a nerd ... you'd have known how to turn your SSID broadcast off and set up a MAC filter.
Yes too bad I have other matters to attend to while my brother is taking care of network.

*edit* turns out we weren't hacked but my network adapter driver suddenly decided to strike out, everything works now

Last edited:
Upvote 0