• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

As if I would go there without security protocols. I'm a very calculating person.

Your msn/hotmail account would disagree

I have a coupon for the complete collection of GTA4, 50% off.

You want that for the spehs marheen coupon? :IS2:

I already have a 50% off Rockstar coupon :-/ Anything else? A bethesda or Morrowind one? I'd like to have it on steam

Upvote 0
So, .....to get drunk with cold beer/drinks simply doesn't make any sense. ....
If you really take a step back and look at your life, that never makes any sense. Its just a way to waste some time. Life is too short and too precious to waste it in a mindless inebriated state.

But I'm a fine one to speak. Here I am wasting time on a game forums when I could be playing a game. Wasting time....playing online...forum posting....games.....wait.....I'm a hypocrite...Noooooooo

Reactions: kapulA
Upvote 0
Yesterday it snowed, today it melted a bit and froze again. I also had to go to photographyclass today. All is good and I decide to go to the shop after it.
While driving back home from the shop I was on an icey road and there was a cycler infront of me, intending to pass her I brake a little to make sure everything is safe. Instead of neatly slowing down I lose control of my car, slipping and sliding towards the cycler who isn't far away, luckely I manage to steer away from her and am now heading towards a streetlight. Steering and braking don't do anything and I'm practically preparing for impact. Luckely the grass and dirt on the side stopped me a meter infront of the street light.

Upvote 0