• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The 98% Club

Apropos of nothing; my nemesis map has always been Hostile Grounds on HoE. I don't know what it is about that map but, dear lord, I suck at it. So, last Friday I finally managed to complete it and was overjoyed that I'd finally done it and that I could sit back and revel in the 100% achievement completion... only to find out that five more achievements have been added.

I nearly round-housed the monitor off my desk.

Cool starry bra.

Ha git gud.
Also speaking about the hidden... Its odd to see 5 new achis pop up when we have no idea on what are those since nothing was announced thats comong for this short period of time (except for new year event but thats couple months away)

Might be new map, judging by the ammount of achievements.

Upvote 0
I seem to be cursed on Zed Landing in HoE for some reason. I tend to play SS on that map, and while I can put my work in, others can't seem to hold the line. I hold right side when we sit at the beach, but people constantly move to fire at both sides despite my repeated telling that i can hold it. Plus, those on the left constantly fail to establish a front line and have to constantly move back, giving the zeds more room to maneuver. Every time this happens I wish I played demo...

Upvote 0
Dr. Lethal;n2308017 said:
I seem to be cursed on Zed Landing in HoE for some reason. I tend to play SS on that map, and while I can put my work in, others can't seem to hold the line. I hold right side when we sit at the beach, but people constantly move to fire at both sides despite my repeated telling that i can hold it. Plus, those on the left constantly fail to establish a front line and have to constantly move back, giving the zeds more room to maneuver. Every time this happens I wish I played demo...

Everything you are saying is why I will not play HOE with 'randoms'. Always goes so much smoother with at least 2 or 3 buddies you know you can rely on to do their job! :p

That being said.. I keep falling on my face on Nightmare HOE lol.

Upvote 0
infntnub;n2308374 said:
Everything you are saying is why I will not play HOE with 'randoms'. Always goes so much smoother with at least 2 or 3 buddies you know you can rely on to do their job! :p

That being said.. I keep falling on my face on Nightmare HOE lol.

the holdout modes on HOE are not easy. very small areas with lots of big zeds = bad times for randoms..forget it if you have a stupid FB around raging everything. FBs should be auto banned from HOE.

Upvote 0
Buzzkillinton;n2308485 said:
the holdout modes on HOE are not easy. very small areas with lots of big zeds = bad times for randoms..forget it if you have a stupid FB around raging everything. FBs should be auto banned from HOE.

too bad i can't send a virtual b1tchslap to you so you could stop trashing on firebugs crying for autobans... Its like being racist towards mexicans and we must build a wall to keep them away from our land.

Upvote 0