• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thanks tripwire

Do you not see the problem in your insisting that everyone is wrong if they say they can play RO2 without problems, and then in the next breath say that COD is flawless because you haven't crashed and the guy who has repeated problems is just mistaken?

I'm not insisting on anything. I'm just saying I've encountered 2 3 technical problems with COD in 4 years. That is a fact. Why do you have a problem with that o_O?

Upvote 0
I'm not insisting on anything. I'm just saying I've encountered 2 3 technical problems with COD in 4 years. That is a fact. Why do you have a problem with that o_O?

Actually, you made a factual statement that the game works and runs like a charm, and what was he talking about with that crazy bug talk(paraphrased). i.e. he was wrong that it had bugs.

Which is what prompted my point, since you are also insisting that this game is broken due to the problems you experience with it, despite others pointing out that they are able to play just fine and enjoy it.

Actually, the common problem in both of those seems to be your belief that the world revolves around you. Some people have some problems, some people don't. You're just a cog in that equation.

Upvote 0
It's funny to see that instead of describing us what the problem is and how you can reproduce it, he's saying us his opinion of a game that released today in an angrygermankid kind of way.

Oh gott wie ich solche postings liebe. Du solltest dir wirklich mal ein anderes Hobby suchen, solche Menschen wie Dich brauchen wir wirklich nicht.

Achja, schon gewusst das vllt DEIN PC das problem ist und nicht das Spiel? Komischerweise hatte ich seit der letzten beta KEIN EINZIGSTES problem. Ein Zufall kann das nicht sein.

take a look to the gaming boards or to the steam forum. most players have trouble with this game. Serverbrowser isnt working, performance is really bad, game dont start, game crash, 90% of the servers are laggy.

Und wie ich solche Postings wie deine Liebe. Du bist nichts weiter als so ein Fanboy der sich alles sch

Upvote 0
Actually, you made a factual statement that the game works and runs like a charm, and what was he talking about with that crazy bug talk(paraphrased). i.e. he was wrong that it had bugs.

Which is what prompted my point, since you are also insisting that this game is broken due to the problems you experience with it, despite others pointing out that they are able to play just fine and enjoy it.

Actually, the common problem in both of those seems to be your belief that the world revolves around you. Some people have some problems, some people don't. You're just a cog in that equation.

Quite a lot of people have serious performance problems. Not only me. And I'm just the kind of person who will speak his mind when something is wrong, on the other side, the moment tripwire resolves the issue of poor performance I'll be the first to congratulate them and express my satisfaction. It's only natural. I just feel the need to speak my mind. It's just that people rarely ever notice someones good thoughts the way they notice the bad ones.

Upvote 0
Could the fanbois stop spiraling into ecstasy by dissing someone with a valid complaint about the game performance? Fanbois attacking anyone who is angry over the game makes TWI look bad.
People that expect a game to run properly on release day are not spoiled children. And even if they were, it is not even a matter here. You pay 30-40€ and have every right to complain if it does not work

Last edited:
Reactions: TedSmith
Upvote 0
Nope.avi

Nope.avi

Okay guys i made it to install the game and so on, changing the language to english really helped.
Maybe i was a bit too furious about the game not working but its just like the beta, just without leveling :rolleyes: .
There's not a single difference, maybe they fixed 2-3 animations or **** but the game is still not a game but one big bug.

Sorry Tripwire, maybe i overreacted (Even if it was justified), but with this Release of the game you guys shotyourself in the foot. :(

Upvote 0
Could the fanbois stop spiraling into ecstasy by dissing someone with a valid complaint about the game performance? Fanbois attacking anyone who is angry over the game makes TWI look bad.
People that expect a game to run properly on release day are not spoiled children. And even if they were, it is not even a matter here. You pay 30-40

Upvote 0