• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Textures.

I actually like it that way but I don't think it looks like a comic. But don't you guys think that there will be different post processing effects you can choose from including a filter which makes the colors less saturated just like in RO2? :)

Hope they add different slider option for effects like in Arma 3. So can everybody play the game like he want.

jVnqIyV.jpg

zRsPJse.jpg

Upvote 0
Hope they add different slider option for effects like in Arma 3. So can everybody play the game like he want.

jVnqIyV.jpg

zRsPJse.jpg
That's not how unreal is originally set up, and it probably would be a pain in the *** to setup much less make sure it works properly along without affecting performance.
It looks like arms 3 uses a bunch of post process effects streamed onto the player's HUD, where as with RS/Ro2 &RS2 all that is done via a lighting actor onto a level. Two different things, and two different game engines.
It is largely dependent on the light actor settings and shaders. I highly doubt we'd see that kind of effects for RS2. And complaining about the lighting, what's wrong with it? It looks fine to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0