• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Team Fortress 2!

I miss the good old days of vanilla TF2, where it was simply just pick a class and fight

I don't like these new features at all. Feels like I'm playing some Pokemon game to catch them all. If it was like this when I bought it I don't think I would have ever bought it.

Game was more balanced and competive and only about playing that game. Now servers are flooded with trade this to trade that stuff...:mad:. I mean the game is one of the simplest and smallest there is and now theres some(too much) useless stuff that in my opinion don't fit in it at all. Wish it was still about winning as a team instead of winning/finding prices on your own.

Upvote 0
i think it's got a bit out of control.
I mean, some of the extra weapons were good 'cos they gave you a defensive/offensive option for many classes - things like the kritskreig+natasha defensive combo for heav/med, and the pyro's flare gun were great additions.
The hat thing is ok, but selling them for what you would probably pay for a real one is taking the piss really.
What i dislike is these packs you can find which require you to buy a key to open them -
If this was virtual money that you accrued in game that paid for these virtual items then fine, but shame on valve for cashing in.

Upvote 0
yeah but the prices are outrageous, and that locked crate you're so lucky to recieve reminds me of those coupons you get in the post urging you to claim your 'free' gift.

edit - and i don't really like the way it intrudes into the game, both in the menus and by having players going on about trading while in-game.
that's kinda what i ment by getting out of control.

Last edited:
Upvote 0