• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Supremacy gamemode needs adjustment - ends too fast

Bane5

Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2012
Playing this BETA wave, I am noticing that supremacy games on song be tend to end within 8 minutes with about 300 or more tickets left--usually with the Vietnamese winning by capturing every single objective. A big problem boils down to the pacing of the map. Half way through, by the time the US has already filled two choppers, successfully landed them, and set off, the Vietnamese have already blitzed several capzones and had the chance to respawn several times through nearby tunnels.

Capzones in Supremacy need to take two or three minutes to flip control at minimum. This would give players time to maneuver, plan assaults, counter-attack, and encourage a hold and secure type gameplay that would be better suited to a mode like this. As it stands, something needs to be done about how quickly supremacy snowballs into a victory for one team.

For some reason the US has less tickets on both an lao and song be. So if they made it longer, guess who looses lol.

The total "points" needed to win would be a great server setting. The power to adjust that. Or you know just make it higher.

Point is TWI. I don't think many servers are going to be using 3 rounds a map. I think most servers will do 1 round per map.

Upvote 0