• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Super Happy That The Game Is Out But...

with new adjustments to given difficulties op is no longer able to solely beat normal mode, thus got frustrated and entirely removed the game from his computer. he also swore to all his real life friends that he'll never touch kf2 again thinking back to the times where he used to kite through day and night in blackforest with his zweihander @normal difficulty and then started crying. the end

Upvote 0
Clumy Coyote;n2278697 said:
So you're (by the looks of it) criticising the game in its current state, yet you haven't played it since the end of last year...? OP please go see someone. You're delusional.

Nope, just lamenting the fact that I have absolutely no time between work and getting my degree to play this game. It looks amazing right now.

(I must have been really drunk when I made this thread, disregard it completely please)

Upvote 0
YtsorF;n2278748 said:
Nope, just lamenting the fact that I have absolutely no time between work and getting my degree to play this game. It looks amazing right now.

(I must have been really drunk when I made this thread, disregard it completely please)

You dont have time to play the game but, have time to get drunk and make pointless thread......!? See where Im going with this!? ;)

Upvote 0