• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

Out of the 9 plus hours I have been playing this game I have killed a total of 3 teammates.

One time I was running in a field with my rifle when I heard a bullet fly me so instantly fall to the floor. Seconds later I hear a second fly by my head so I turn and spot him from a long distance. we both exchanged fire for a good minute and a half or so untill I finally nail him in the head. Bam, (TEAMKILL). We both laughed.

Upvote 0
my worst was back in the mod. At the beginning of a round on Stalingrad Kessel I was a saper for the Russians. I don't know who I was playing with but I went in and dropped my satchel charge on the door and turn around to leave...only to see MY ENTIRE TEAM STANDING THERE! Well maybe not the entire team, but at least 6 people, possibly more. I tried to tell them to get out, but a few seconds later it went boom, and I got temp banned for tk'ing.

Upvote 0
spankaspanka said:
haha... i've seen a thread about ur monster kill, so, whats your monster TK shot? haha

mine was a nade, threw purely for supressive effect over a tall wall (i knew there would be enemies around there), killed 3 teammates, who later told me they almost conqured that area

This is why you only throw a nade when you've spotted the enemy, not randomly where you THINK there could be enemies. I've seen an abundance of tk's and suicides with nades lately. Next time think a little before you pull out that nade and throw it, and you'll do much better. Oh and don't take this as a flame, it's just friendly advice to all you grenade throwers in training. :)

Upvote 0
The accidental nade

The accidental nade

I was running behind a teammate and cyled to a nade to throw once we reached a hot corner we were approaching. I rethought it because i wasn't sure my tm would stop and crouch at the corner. I reach for the wheel with my index finger, to scoll back to my rifle, and accidently press the left mouse button. Oopsy! There goes nade right at my compatriots feat, I did the manly thing and de-arsed the area double time . . . BOOM!:eek: He was a friggin meat bag when I ran back up. Only 3 TKS in 3 hours however. I don't get the problem with IDing enemy soldiers. There always the ones coming at me shooting.

Upvote 0
I was watching my brother play and he an awesome story. He was crawling along the ground under MG fire when he saw a teammate aiming at him, he turned away but this guy started to shoot him with a K98 so he slowly moved towards him and even stood up to identify himself as a friendly. This guy went into panic mode and shot off all 5 bullets from his K98 at 15 feet, all missing my brother. Finally an IS2 machine gun started to fire and my brother hit the deck only to watch his teammate get up and run a big circle gaining momentum for a bayonet charge (although this guy didn't even have his bayonet on). When this guy finally came up behind my brother in a full sprint with his weapon ready to bash he got hit with a burst of MG fire and toppled dead over my brother. Probably the funniest TK story I have yet to witness. :D

Upvote 0
*blush*

I hate all these people saying "3 tks in x number of hours" because of the following story.

It was kauk, inside the entrance to back route from the first german spawn. I ran up on the overlook point to the right of the entrance, leaned around the tree and threw a nade. It hit the tree. I panicked, turned and dived headfirst.....among 3 of my teammates.

*boom*
I was the only one that survived ironically, and ended up capping BR all by myself, but it was quite embarrassing.

One of the guys that died went flying over my head, his body bloody and missing most of his limbs.

Upvote 0
I was on arad, and I saw a tank suspiciously loitering in South Village. I was camping with my detonation charges, to blow up any unsuspecting Tigers, and I saw this tank. I had presumed my fellow ruskie tanks to be duking it out somewhere else (as South Village is clear on the other side of the map). So I ran up to the tank, laid down my detonation charges, and ran. Next thing I knew, I had just killed 3 or 4 of my own teammates.

We all laughed. Then I got kicked.

Upvote 0
I managed to kill three teammates yesterday before I figured out that:

A) Grenade fuzes are about two seconds shorter than the mod.
B) Guys in the mod could throw like Roberto Clemente - guys in ROOST throw like his six year old sister Roberta....

And yes... all three were with the same nade... all three were in a trench behind a sandbag wall and I intended the nade to go over and kill the three Russians coming up the hill~

Upvote 0
I think I killed about 7 team mates in the space of 2 hours on Tuesday, several I shot by accident because either it was hard to tell who they were at long distance or because they were shooting at me first and on at least one occasion some one ran in front of me just as I fired my gun. I also naded a couple of guys, I was in a fire fight and decided to chuck a nade at the enemy only to see 2 of my team running towards his position and my nade, boom!!! That was me kicked for the third time from the server.:D

Upvote 0