• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stop calling it "FREE CONTENT" !!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mble

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Is Tripwire actually trolling ? You put out a piece of unfinished game, fans put their trust in it and fund your unfinished product and now you call something paid for in advance FREE CONTENT repeatedly everywhere you go ? :mad:

Can you just STOP doing this ?! Stop saying you did us a favor ? Maybe WE made you a favor by trading our money for a bunch of promises ?

Last edited:
The explanation behind this was "people will constantly ask if they have to pay for an update so we state that its free". Or at least as I understand it. Maybe they can just stop using the word free and end each announcement with "we do not charge for content updates", unless of course they intend to charge for content updates at some point.

Upvote 0
nah there's really no excuse for it, they blatantly put "FREE CONTENT PACK" on everything like they are supporting a finished game out of generosity

it just pisses me off every time, its soon to be 2 years since we saw the gameplay trailers, we funded the EarlyAccess and the game seen little content added and very little polish to gameplay itself. when was the last time there was a significant balance tweak or maybe UI, options update ? i can't think of any

I can wait but i can't stomach this "here, have this for FREE" attitude. It's paid for in advance, it's anything but free.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.