• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Weekend Deal - GRAW Series

I might give the same rant every now and then, that's only because i still feel it's true :rolleyes:
Everyone is entitled to his opinion and I think I got yours and to some degree I can understand it. But come on, every thread year in year out. Move on. Wouldn't it annoy the hell out of you if I jumped on every ArmA related thread and voice how much they ruined it?
Go ahead and call me strange for playing a game that i payed for:rolleyes: I'm not paying for a game to just put it aside after 10 minutes even though i dislike it.
Sorry but if you played the first one and hated it, then well you shouldn't have bought the second one which was by the same team and looked so much like the first one.
And yes, compared to the original game it's a piece of ****. Maybe i shouldve said 'played both games' instead of played through, i didnt finish either game. Couldnt force myself to play on after a certain while, it just didnt fulfill me like the original game which i played through at least 3 times.
Why even compare the two when they are obviously very different games. Sure they have the two words of the same name. Would it make you happier if they had just called it Advanced Warfighter I + II? Would it have made any difference in the real world? No, because with or without GRAW I + II, there would not have been another of the old Ghost Recons.

Upvote 0
What else is one supposed to do in a world where there is an obvious lack of real tactical shooters? Hunger makes raw beans sweet, but it still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

And yeah, like The Masta said, i bought GRAW2 in hopes of improvement, as so many said that it was more like the original GR again.
How big a disappointment that was.

And again, yeah, i would have been happier if they had just called it Advanced Warfighter.
If GR is gonna die, then at least let it die with dignity and dont drag the corpse around dressed up like a hollywood actionstar.

Upvote 0