• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Stats resetting on there own?

This is bloody ridiculous.

Last patch wiped
- my name
- my stats
- my server list

NOTHING works.

After each patch the game just gets worse.

Is there ANYONE checking these patches AT ALL before release? Can I PRETTY PLEASE get back what I've achieved? I was up some lvl 40 on my ppsh please don't tell me it's all lost again.

I think this is about the last straw if it's irreversible.

Upvote 0
Congrats Tripwire, you've done it again. If this stats reset is permanent I guess that is goodbye from me to this game (and I have a slight feeling I am not alone on this one). Fanboys, I know I might experience "Go ahead, leave, no one needs you here" and similar comments and that could satisfy you for a short time, but in the end, you know you're stuck with a broken game. Let's just wait and see if we can have a final product one month after the release.

Upvote 0
Is there ANYONE checking these patches AT ALL before release?

Yes, there are many people who test these things, and it should be clear to you that nobody here experienced what happened to you (or we wouldn't have pushed the update live). Which must lead you to the conclusion that it's a quite rare experience, and most likely nothing we did.

Have you tried new ini files, or validating the game cache?

And a little edit:

Actually looks like there are a bunch of weird things happening on Steam right now... bunch of people (including me) have no perks/achievements on KF.

This might also be the cause of your woes. For future reference, if your NAME gets somehow erased, it's 100% a steam backend hiccup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0