• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats Reset Coming

Just a thought, what will happen when a year from now everyone is a hero? Note: I don't like the levelling-up.

Well, first of all, no one will be hero in every class for a long, long time I think. Also, when it does happen, the game will be much more balanced out and mechanics will be more polished, which means that you probably won't see a thousand mkb's, etc.

Upvote 0
Just a thought, what will happen when a year from now everyone is a hero? Note: I don't like the levelling-up.

Everyone may reach the hero rank in a class, but not everyone gets to be a hero in the same match.

How many heroes each side can have, based on the # of players, is also a setting in the game config for servers so it can be player controlled.

Upvote 0
When is this update released by the way?

I just need to know cos I can't play with most of my weapons above level 30 and almost a hero in every class. I know I haven't earned it and I really don't like the idea of having upgrades and not being able to remove them (is this being updated too?)

Mine was like 3 classes were above the first level and my highest weapons were Kar98k and Mosin Nagant with level 9 and 8.. :p

Upvote 0
I'm level 98 legit. :p At least stats are gonna reset, put everyone on the same starting field, except for those people that paid extra to beta test. Even now only DDE can actually beta test the stats fix when TWI was calling for a "VOLUME" test. This is a first in gaming history, pay more to play a beta.

Upvote 0
i am bummed to hear this because i worked hard to get the upgrade for the ppsh. my stats and xp were definitely not growing fast enough. why does the reset have to be global and total? is there no way of looking at the stats of a person and measuring the total time the game has been played to figure out who is on the level?

Upvote 0
Finally no more Russians with MG34s anymore after the patch...
hopefully it's gonna work perfectly this time:rolleyes:

And after 30 hours of gameplay they are there again as the mg just an unlock on mg class level 3 which is very easy to reach and with a double xp thing it will be even faster so enjoy 10-15 games without them

It doesnt fix this problem as that is due to the ****ty dp-28 and the enemy weapon unlocks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is nobody "on the level" sadly. From the issues we've found, every account unless it was brand new has been changed by the issues present in the system.

I'm pretty sure I'm level 44/45 legit. I had my stats bug once, but I left the game and my bugged unlocks reverted back.

Still have plenty of absurd accuracy ratings though, some over 1000%.

---

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure I'm level 44/45 legit. I had my stats bug once, but I left the game and my bugged unlocks reverted back.

Still have plenty of absurd accuracy ratings though, some over 1000%.

---

That means you've received someone else's stats. Level 44/45 should take at least 6 months (playing 6 hours a day, every day) to get...

Upvote 0
That means you've received someone else's stats. Level 44/45 should take at least 6 months (playing 6 hours a day, every day) to get...

oO really great :p was kind of dissapointed at the rate you level up making 150-220 every rounf it took me about 50 hours ingame to reach level 62 what seemed kind of fast havent had any crazy jumpes in honour levels tho

Upvote 0
I'm not trying to prod you here, but you did read the whole post I made right? Your going to get double XP for a while to get you back up to where you were at before the reset. So for example if you play 30 more hours at double XP, your going to have the XP of someone that played for 60 hours. So at the end of the day you actually won't have lost anything. And if you play MORE during the double XP, you can actually get ahead of where you would have been :)
i fail to see this logic. it is truly flawed. at the end of the day...many lost more than a days worth of playing. perhaps even 40-60 or more hours. what happens then if we cant play during your double xp bonanza? then we are even further behind than before. meanwhile a person who has been taking advantage of this bug so far now has an advantage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0