• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Stats, and level jumping

Konkrypt

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 15, 2011
The Forlorn Forest
I have played this game, pretty much since release. I got my guy to level 27 without any stat glitches, then this morning I hop on to find I am on level 57 with high level roles and guns with stats much better than mine, I played one game then got off. I just went back on and now I am level 0.

This does make me angry, but I wont freak out about it. But at the same I don't want to start leveling again just to find out that it is going to go back to 0 again with rested stats.

After all the "fixes" for stats mine still don't save on ranked servers.. If you stick to one server and class for a few map changes the weapons will level up (but not show it through profile after disconnecting), class resets after each map, honor is stuck at 5 and maybe 1/3 of K/Ds get saved to the profile.

Oh.. and my DDE-unlocks still don't work. Unless it's game's humor to have people in my team with MKbs while my Elite Assault only has access to Kar and G41..

Upvote 0