• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
when I say pirate version I already discard multiplayer. I would just do it for the sp

I never bought a game out of frustration for not being able to pirate it, i just play some other thing, because there are too many out there and too little time.

I buy it if its good and if the company is not trying to rip me off with overpriced crap and a lot of other BS

I had no doubts when buying games like RO, KF, Sword of the Stars, Guild Wars etc...

Upvote 0
Pirating wouldn't work if there really is no LAN mode implemented. You're not going to be able to play battlenet without a key. So unless there's some super pirate mod developer out there that can make us a LAN mod or hacks the multiplayer mode so we can play online without BNet, we're boned. Let's hope for the best *cough*cough*

If they make battlenet a paid service, they just lost me as a customer. But they're not stupid: if they really plan to do that they will make it official only after the game is out.

Either way, there'll be enough people playing by they're rules. Seeing how your average WoW junkie has probably invested in excess of 200$, 300$??? into that game, they know how much people are willing to take.
Well putting aside the fact that I am a cynical bastard, no LAN support at all only reinforces the rumour that Battlenet will be subscription, at least to me.

It makes sense, in every game with any sort of online service you need to be registered to for online play people just use the LAN function with a program like Hamachi to play online. No LAN support will totally cut this option out.

Blizzard turned into profiteering scumbags with WoW, at least I think they did :D

Upvote 0
Is the best Strategy game of ALL
-Cut-

Have you ever seen those Koreans play? They actually have a "pro" league in Korea just for Stracraft. Some of the game plays I watched on youtube was insane.

P.S. I was thinking of reinstalling SC too...maybe we should set something up heh. I'm not good at it though but for fun!

Last edited:
Upvote 0