• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spore, anybody interested in it?

Or the Gorn, or Hydrans, or maybe the Aliens, or Predators... OOOO! Maybe someone will have a society full of Scottys pwzoring the galaxy with the uber-leet engineering skils! ROFL! I like this game, but what about(for instance) the planet he blew up in the video? What happens to the player that created it(if it was an actual player, not demo).

Upvote 0
AH! Ok, so you block net access(for whatever reason), or your connection goes down? Or, you dont even HAVE a net connection, will you still be able to play? Would the game generate creatures to maintain "Food-chain" balance? THINK there was something like that mentioned, but dont remember.

Upvote 0
It's going to be like all of Will Wright's overly ambitious games, great on paper and when he's talking about it, he makes it sound like free clean digital vagina. But it's not going to translate as well as they want.

I mean look at the Black and White games, ambitious, sure, you could be a god but all that translated too was throwing rocks and trees and stopping your creature pooping on people.

Not that i don't think it's good that people are trying to push the boundries and do new things and all but i just don't think it's going to be as awesome as adverised, though i'd love to be proved wrong.

Upvote 0
Zoring said:
It's going to be like all of Will Wright's overly ambitious games, great on paper and when he's talking about it, he makes it sound like free clean digital vagina. But it's not going to translate as well as they want.

I mean look at the Black and White games, ambitious, sure, you could be a god but all that translated too was throwing rocks and trees and stopping your creature pooping on people.

Not that i don't think it's good that people are trying to push the boundries and do new things and all but i just don't think it's going to be as awesome as adverised, though i'd love to be proved wrong.

B&W = Peter Molyneux

Will Wright = Sim City, the Sims...

Still, allthough interesting concepts, I remain sceptical.

Upvote 0