• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

WHAT BLOOM!? What is the BLOOM!?

This blurry stuff around the light source.
Bloom.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WOW , great thanks really liked this Mut :):)
but ..>Question : how to enable/view in 3rd person camera ?
im asking this because i loved b3 ( or whatever it was) cuz that had third person camera , but when i tried to attack it crashed (the old b3) , if that doesnt have third and first person , you could make it like the game (f4 to Turn on , f4 again to turn off)
=] thanks

Upvote 0
WOW , great thanks really liked this Mut :):)
but ..>Question : how to enable/view in 3rd person camera ?
im asking this because i loved b3 ( or whatever it was) cuz that had third person camera , but when i tried to attack it crashed (the old b3) , if that doesnt have third and first person , you could make it like the game (f4 to Turn on , f4 again to turn off)
=] thanks

Would be hard to, but ye, same hopes I got bout 3rd and 1st person view!

And about b3 lol it wasn't the version with 3rd person dude, that was very very old vrsion, if I am not wrong 120, now this is 200 B4 :D

And thx for explaining Bloom thing ^_^

Upvote 0
Here I got some issues from B4 I found so far:
1. Stalkers when spawn drop a leg... xD
2. If Husk spawns in air and shoots, he floats for looong time spamshooting confusing ppl... especially if spawned REALLY high!
3. Patriarch waaaay too overpowered, I killed 2 ppl with 3 rockets in 7 seconds right after cutscene and full healing...
4. Clot-mode when spawning... kinda too slippy, hard to land where u want cuz of it ^^"
5. Flesh Pound rages without red battery... and damages like if without rage even if rage...
6. Stalkers waaaay too overpowered!!! They attack too fast doing same damage which Gorefasts do, and before human realises where Stalker is, he already lost 50 hp+!!!
7. Bloats can puke through trader doors... would be nice if u made them unable to puke through since it unables humen to buy armor, cuz as soon as they buy, as soon they loose it mostly in those small trader rooms...
8. STILL on Wyre the screen goes black sometimes, weird issue...
9. Weilding doors, the gun dun show % well, too blurry... XD On doors it's good, but when u r too close to door u can't c % cuz it's too bright...

That's it for now I guess ^^

Upvote 0
Also, it would be nice if there was like a 15 second leeway period when the trader doors open where there's no zombies at all as it's often a pain to get there without dying at times...

And would be nice if humen had like 10000 hp and best guns at beginning...? Dude, the Specimentation is meant to be opportunity, not a gardening boredom...

Upvote 0
And would be nice if humen had like 10000 hp and best guns at beginning...? Dude, the Specimentation is meant to be opportunity, not a gardening boredom...
Dude, will you stop shooting down everything everyone is saying? I swear to god, is Cheetah paying you or something!?

In any event, going to the trader is no fun if you can't trade without being mercilessly attacked. Most of the time, you get killed before you can get there, and the rest of the time, you either barely make it out with weapons, or are killed while buying.

Basically, gameplay should be just like normal Killing Floor, except some of the zombies are controlled by humans. It shouldn't ruin current features of the game. I mean, if you want it harder, play on Suicidal, or turn the difficulty up past that. Don't take away the ability to trade zombie-free. I mean, even suicidal gives you like, 30 seconds.

Upvote 0
husks does that too

My bad, forgot to say Husk, too, oh well.

In any event, going to the trader is no fun if you can't trade without being mercilessly attacked. Most of the time, you get killed before you can get there, and the rest of the time, you either barely make it out with weapons, or are killed while buying.

Basically, gameplay should be just like normal Killing Floor, except some of the zombies are controlled by humans. It shouldn't ruin current features of the game. I mean, if you want it harder, play on Suicidal, or turn the difficulty up past that. Don't take away the ability to trade zombie-free. I mean, even suicidal gives you like, 30 seconds.

Conclusion: YOU ARE NEWB!
I always make it to trader even on hard and I sometimes still sit outside to kill more and more cuz it's fun :D
And basical trader can't be done cuz of the ZED counter meter. Those modifications anyway made game funnier. Only problem is it goes too fast when people know where to go next, it goes WAY too fast... ruining all the fun... but besides that all that rox ^_^
Actually it depends on players, the better players are, the funnier is the gameplay, if u play with newbs, all game is like not fun, the newbs die fast and as zeds never hit, which is kinda shame, and mostly if hit then accidentally...
But really, even on suicidal the gameplay is easy, especially when u r Berserker, Medic or Sharpshooter...
OMG did u know 1 shot with crossbow at Specimentation Versus into head = instant kill!?
Cheetah shall change that DEFINATELLY :/ Even Scrake and FP die of that in 1 hit...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think he's brown-nosing just to get first dibs on any beta stage mods Cheetah might be making...

Guess again, cuz u're wrong. When I agree on something I say that, when disagree, I tell reasons. I want versus to be well done as well as all of use want it be great. That's it. Can you just stop insulting me? Everyone have the right to agree or disagree, right?

Upvote 0
And so when a fellow player makes a perfectly reasonable suggestion you attack them like some kind of rabies infected dog?

I didn't attack, I just say I disagree and tell reasons. Can you stop doing this and tell ur opinions, suggestions and find those ones which are really good? I just said all mine, and all u do is say what u dun like cuz u suck at, find something what it LACKS not what HAS :) Besides almost all lacks you tell about are mostly like "I don't like this, I rather it like that" which mostly are bad ideas. But ok nvm it just find solutions and good ideas which really gonna make it alot better (I doubt if u find something like that, it's great as it is now, all the things are pointed out I guess, Husk/Bloat puke through, Husk-floating shots and that's it for now I guess of those major ones).

Upvote 0