• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Specimen Information

I have a theory as to why pipebombs dont reliably stun scrakes all the time. Have you ever used the m32 on scrakes? If you have you might have noticed that if you shoot it around the knee or below, it knocks the scrake off the ground. Sometimes I see a stunned scrake snap right out of it when a demo tries to blow it up, Im guessing if a stunned scrake gets knocked off the ground, it breaks stun. Now a pipebomb might deal enough damage to stun a scrake, but when its too close or right on the pipe, it gets knocked off its feet and instantly breaks stun. Just my guess.

Upvote 0
I have a theory as to why pipebombs dont reliably stun scrakes all the time. Have you ever used the m32 on scrakes? If you have you might have noticed that if you shoot it around the knee or below, it knocks the scrake off the ground. Sometimes I see a stunned scrake snap right out of it when a demo tries to blow it up, Im guessing if a stunned scrake gets knocked off the ground, it breaks stun. Now a pipebomb might deal enough damage to stun a scrake, but when its too close or right on the pipe, it gets knocked off its feet and instantly breaks stun. Just my guess.

Actually, I think that someone somewhere said that when zeds fell, they lost their stunned state, which might explain that !

Upvote 0