• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC SourceQuery apart broken because Epic Games Integration Update

anybody knows from TW the SourceQuery is broken because of the Epic Games Stuff ?
bzBp1XK.png

only Steam Players will show, so the Third Party Players will not detect by Source Query Protocol.

My API with SourceQuery PHP

Server
for testing: dom1nic.eu:7777 e.g. for Testing so Players will not show there come from Epic...

I hope this could be fixed its sad so my API is a part useless now! :rolleyes::cautious:

I fixed the Player count with a simple Workaround from the Rules of the Game like "NumOpenPublicConnections"....
NumOpenPublicConnections is not correct when Steam / EOS Players are joined, so I tried some Math Stuff but I have no idea why this Flag @Rules NumOpenPublicConnections calc is wrong.

Dear TW,
I see the ServerAdmin Panel have correct Values so far, a small API in JSON will help Admins to get better and Realtime Stats instead of SourceQuery e.g.

Upvote 0
Nothing has changed and it is the same **** it was before.

Also you contradict yourself, you show a screenshot where you have perfect queries over your servers, then show one steam window where one server doesn't reply to query (in this window, when same server replies to query on the other window), and then you say it is a game problem because of Epic?
Make up your mind.

Query works. View game info though, might not work all the time, I mean it has been working kinda OK since past years but it also had random times where it wasn't working. It is basically the exact same thing as the Steam Server Browser so if it work on one side and not the other, you see the problem is not the game but Steam.

Edit: by the way, in the query reply NumPublicConnections is the number of slots, number of player is, I think, BotPlayers.
For NumOpenPublicConnections I'm not sure what it is, as with my empty server it is 6 but if I join it it is 4... and then 5 when I leave... yeah weird. anyway query works, that's the point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0