• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sooooooo

Hell yeah dude. 1st time I saw the husk he was coming up that semi-spiral staircase on Biotics Lab and I thought the game glitched and spawned a higher lvl monster til I popped his tater off with a 9mm, kinda made me sad. Whenever he fires at me from longrange, whenever I sidestep it reminds me of the sa7's the VC would fire at us in BFVietnam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hell yeah dude. 1st time I saw the husk he was coming up that semi-spiral staircase on Biotics Lab and I thought the game glitched and spawned a higher lvl monster til I popped his tater off with a 9mm, kinda made me sad. Whenever he fires at me from longrange, whenever I sidestep it reminds me of the sa7's the VC would fire at us in BFVietnam.

I dunno man, I underestimated the Husk. He is pretty easy to kill but he can really wreck a team if you're not careful. He usually appears with swarms of other zombies and snipes you with fire when you're distracted with Scrakes, Fish Ponds, etc. At least that's been my experience.

Upvote 0